Saturday, November 08, 2008

It is time to update the blog. It has been a while and life is moving on fast.

The new school year has started and all out lives have taken on an adjustment.

I seem to never have enough time for my life. Work consumes me and I still seem to struggle to make it all work.

Chantal is grading like crazy but still struggling to keep up. She has a great student teacher which might help.

Shanneth is a big girl in kindergarten. Way too big for her boots but so cute.

Ethan has had a rough ride. Grade five has been a major step up and he is working like crazy and doing great but the work load is huge.

Josh has absolutely blossomed in Middle School. He has done well in class and participated in every intra mural there is. Today he went up to Seoul and ran Cross Country at SAHS. This means they go on base and get exposed to mini America.

Chantal went to Shanghai on a technology conference. I am not sure why. She learnt all this cool stuff and finds no use for it and does not bother to tell me. Leaves me in my ignorance and dark ages. Oh well, perhaps she will teach me moodle one day.

I went to Kota Kinabalo, Malaysia. The EARCOS conference was awesome and the venue was spectacular. I loved snorkeling even though I only managed to get out for 2 hours.

Lets hope we do a better job of updating.
Ken

No comments: